- Home /
- Magpul PMAG 30 Rd No Win Mag Rev M - AR15/M16 & Coupler Combo - MAG211BLKMP-1
Magpul PMAG 30 Round, 5.56X45 No Window Magazine Rev M - AR15/M16 and Dream Plastics Magazine Coupler Combo - MAG211BLKMP-1 This is a combo product which includes 2 Black Magpul PMAG 30 Round Magazines and 1 Dream Plastics MP-1 Magazine coupler.
Magpul PMAG 30 Round, 5.56X45 No Window Magazine Rev M - AR15/M16 and Dream Plastics Magazine Coupler Combo - MAG211BLKMP-1
This is a combo product which includes 2 Black Magpul PMAG 30 Round Magazines and 1 Dream Plastics MP-1 Magazine coupler.
Magpul PMAG 30
PMAG 30, 5.56X45 No Window Magazine Rev M - AR15/M16 - MAG211
Revision M - The latest revision on the market!
The PMAG (Polymer MAGazine) is a lightweight 5.56x45 NATO, M-16 compatible magazine. It features an advanced impact resistant polymer construction, a pop-off Impact Cover for storage, and an easy to dissasemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. PMAG utilizes a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance.
Our latest revision has been updated with a new body ribbing design which allows for better compatibility with aftermarket mag couplers, a new follower which provides even smoother loading with military stripper clips, and the Impact Cover can now be snapped onto the Floorplate when not in use to prevent possible loss.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact Cover to protect feedlips from impact damage, keep dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
NSN: MAG211-BLK MAGAZINE, CARTRIDGE 1005-01-576-5159
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130) and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
Hi-Capacity Magazine Shipping Restricted Locations (NO SHIPMENT - NO EXCEPTIONS):
No magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds to California, Hawaii, New York City & State, Toledo, Ohio or Massachuesetts.
No magazines with a capacity over 12 rounds to Chicago Illinois.
No magazines with a capacity over 15 rounds to New Jersey.
No magazines with a capacity over 20 rounds to Maryland.
Be sure to check local and state regulations before ordering.
Write Your Own Review
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.