This great combo comes with both the Assault Planet Prince 50 Design Bullet Button AR-15 Magazine Release Assembly and the Wrench Tool Combo.
The Bullet Button is a product that allows the shooter to drop a magazine with the use of a tool. It prevents finger manipulation of the mag release, and creates a condition allowable under current individual interpretations of California law.
This does not create a detachable mag situation, but creates an attachable-fixed magazine condition. A bullet tip can be used as the tool, as can any small object such as Allen wrench, or small screwdriver.
This button can not be used with magazines greater than 10 rounds in capacity. To do so in the state of California on an unregistered assault weapon, would be a felony.
The Bullet Button installs in less than a minute, requires no gunsmithing, or cutting on any part of the rifle. The installation is not permanent, and can be reversed just as quickly.
Materials are anodized aircraft grade aluminum, and carbon spring steel wire. All parts needed to convert your standard, or Prince50 equipped AR-15 are included. 100 percent made in California, by Californians, for California shooters.
New 2nd generation design
Simple drop-in installation
Anodized aircraft grade aluminum
Carbon spring steel wire
The Wonder Wrench is a great tool that is used to install your Bullet button and also can be used as the tool to release your fixed magazine. Anodized in red to remind you to remove it prior to shooting. Another must have for the CA Compliant AR shooter!
1. Make sure rifle is unloaded.
2. Remove all illegal features.
3. Remove magazine.
4. Remove existing latch assembly and spring.
5. Install the BULLET-BUTTON cage, (the large black anodized part), into the rifle, small hole first. Into the receiver.
6. It will protrude 1/8in. more than the stock button did.
7. Place the enclosed spring into the BULLET-BUTTON.
8. Install the mag catch that came with your rifle.
9. Put a TINY amount of blue locktite in the threads of the round aluminum nut.
10. Locktite not required if you check periodically to be sure the nut is not backing off the mag catch.
11. Screw onto the mag catch stud with a screwdriver. The nut will stop turning when the screwdriver reaches the mag catch stud.
12. Using a very small jewelers screwdriver, you can continue to turn the nut onto the mag catch by engaging one slot of the nut, and turning around the edge of the stud.
13. Keep turning the nut until the top is flush or below the mag catch end.
14. Verify that the latch is operational, does not bind, or lock in the open position.
This latch has been designed to conform to the law AS WRITTEN in California PC 978.20(a) which defines a detachable magazine as: "detachable magazine means any ammunition feeding device that can be removed readily from the firearm with neither disassembly of the firearm action nor the use of a tool being required. A bullet or ammunition cartridge is considered a tool. “
THIS LOCK KIT HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED BY CAL DOJ.
Please be familiar with and aware of all current CAL DOJ regulations before installing this button. Please continue to check with CAL DOJ firearms division for any emerging requirements. NEVER USE THIS BULLET-BUTTON WITH A MAGAZINE LARGER THAN 10 ROUNDS CAPACITY IN CALIFORNIA. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REQUIREMENT IS A FELONY!